Freesamples.us LLC Sweepstakes Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
The Freesamples.us LLC Sweepstakes (the “Promotion“) is sponsored by Yoogrow, LLC (“Freesamples.us LLC,” “we,” “our” or “us“). By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Freesamples.us LLC Sweepstakes Official Contest Rules (the “Rules“). Please review the Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules in their entirety, you are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to individuals that are legal residents of, and living in, the United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age in your jurisdiction) and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Freesamples.us LLC, its legal representatives, affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their respective households), are not eligible to participate or claim a Prize (as defined below) in the Promotion. Participants wishing to obtain a copy of these Rules may request a printed copy of same by writing to: Yoogrow LLC, 350 Lincoln Rd., Miami, FL 33139.
- LIMITED TIME ONLY/PROMOTION PERIOD. For purposes of these Rules, the “Promotion Period” shall be the period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST“) on 01/01/2020 and ending on 11:59:59 p.m. EST on 12/31/2020.
- HOW TO ENTER.
(a) Account Entries. You may enter the Promotion by registering for a user account (“Account“) on the Freesamples.us LLC website located at www.freesamples.us(the “Site“). The information that you must provide in order to obtain an Account includes: (i) your full name; (ii) your full mailing address; (iii) your telephone number; (iv) your e-mail address; (v) your date of birth; (vi) your gender; and/or (vii) any other information requested on the registration form (“Registration Data“). Once you have an Account, you will receive one (1) Promotion entry (each, an “Entry“) after you complete a survey and/or view a series of offers (collectively, “Sample Program Offers“), provided THAT NO PURCHASE OF, OR SIGNING UP FOR, ANY SAMPLE PROGRAM OFFERS IS NECESSARY TO RECEIVE SAMPLES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. PURCHASING GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY OR THROUGH Freesamples.us LLC OR OUR MARKETING PARTNERS WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF QUALIFYING FOR A PRIZE.
Freesamples.us LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATIONS, ENTRIES, CLAIMS OR NOTICES THAT ARE LOST, LATE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE OR INCORRECT. IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT A PROMOTION ENTRY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHERE YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE SITE, YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR A PRIZE.
- IDENTIFICATION OF ENTRANTS.Each Entry will be collected and stored in the Promotion Database. For purposes of these Rules, the “Promotion Database” is defined as the entire list of Entries from all the Promotion sponsored by Yoogrow, LLC where the winning prize is: 3 gift cards of $200 from Amazon, identified by e-mail address, collected during the Promotion Period. Freesamples.us LLC will stop accepting Entries at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on 12/31/2019.
- HOW TO WIN. Within five (5) business day of the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the Independent Third Party: RandomPicker will randomly select five (5) Entries from the Promotion Database (“Winner Selection“). The potential Prize winner will be notified via e-mail within five (5) days after Winner Selection (entrants should ensure that their Registration Data is accurate and up to date). The potential Prize winner is subject to eligibility verification. The potential Prize winner will be required to execute a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit“), and return such Affidavit within thirty (30) days following attempted notification.
Non-compliance within this time period may result in forfeiture of the Prize. In addition, the potential Prize winner will be required to provide picture proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification, and proof that they are the entrants that submitted the applicable winning Entry. The return of a Prize and/or Prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture. In no case shall Freesamples.us LLC be liable in any manner where a winner has not received notification sent from Freesamples.us LLC or where Freesamples.us LLC fails to receive a response from the potential Prize winner within the required response period.
The winning Entries, as well as the associated information of the potential Prize winner, must identically match the records maintained by Freesamples.us LLC in order for a Prize to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, the information maintained by Freesamples.us LLC will govern. Entries will be deemed made by the person under whose e-mail address the Entry was submitted, regardless of who actually submitted the Entry. Be sure to use your e-mail address.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The winning entrant will receive a gift card worth two hundred Dollars ($200) (the “Prize“); provided, however, that Freesamples.us LLC may substitute a lump sum payment of two hundred Dollars ($200), payable by check, in lieu of Amazon gift card that would otherwise be made available to the Prize winner. The gift card made available in connection with the Prize may contain terms, conditions and restrictions as established by Amazon, in its sole discretion.
Amazon® is a registered trademark. Please be advised that Freesamples.us LLC is not in any way affiliated with Amazon and the Promotion is neither endorsed, nor sponsored, by Amazon.
- ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of Entries submitted during the Promotion Period.
- WINNERS’ LIST. To request a list of Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Yoogrow LLC, 170 north 5th st #1c, Brooklyn NY 11211.
- TAX INFORMATION. Federal, state and local taxes, and all similar fees and assessments, are the responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. Freesamples.us LLC reserves the right to withhold taxes from any winning Prize, as appropriate.
- NO SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZES. No substitution or transfer of Prizes will be accommodated or permitted, other than in Freesamples.us sole discretion.
- PUBLICATION. Promotion entry constitutes permission for Freesamples.us LLC to use each entrant’s name and likeness (including pictures) for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation, excluding residents of the State of Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law.
- RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Freesamples.us LLC, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the Promotion including, but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply. By entering, each entrant further agrees that, in the event that there is any conflict or other inconsistency between the Rules and any advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, e-mails or announcements relevant to the Promotion, these Rules will govern.
- CHOICE OF LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CLASS ACTION LIMITATION. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the Promotion, the terms and conditions of these Rules or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice to us which can be found HERE or on the Internet. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice (“Final Settlement Offer”). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which can be found HERE or in the Internet. For claims of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys’ fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Freesamples.us LLC and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney’s fees and court costs that Freesamples.us LLC incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (B) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first submit an Entry in connection with the Promotion.
- SEVERABILITY. Should any part of these Rules be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY. The Independent Third Party is not involved in marketing the Promotion. The Independent Third Party is not the sponsor of the Promotion and will not respond to any inquiries. The Independent Third is responsible for the Winner Selection at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
- DISQUALIFICATION. Freesamples.us LLC, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, agencies and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, lost Entries or other error of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion and/or Site, as solely determined by Freesamples.us LLC, will be disqualified. Any use of robots, automated processes, macros, programs or third party methods to submit Promotion entries, and any participant using any such method, will be disqualified and may be disqualified from any other promotions or contests provided by Freesamples.us LLC. If disqualified for any of the above reasons, Freesamples.us LLC reserves the right to terminate each entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. In the event that any portion of the Promotion is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Freesamples.us LLC, which, in the sole opinion of Freesamples.us LLC, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper determination of the Promotion, Freesamples.us LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Promotion or any part of the Promotion, or any combination of the above. Freesamples.us LLC, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, agencies and their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any problem with Promotion entry generated by computer hardware or software, error or failure, whatever the cause. Freesamples.us sole responsibility for any irregular Entry is replacement with another Entry in a subsequent promotion, if available. Each potential Prize winner may be required to provide Freesamples.us LLC with proof that the potential Prize winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potential winning Entry.
- LEGAL WARNING. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not an entrant, to damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize the Site, or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Promotion, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Freesamples.us LLC will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.